There are many ways to support the Safe Have Program. First, what is the Safe Haven? Safe Haven’s mission is the prevention of elder abuse, exploitation, and neglect. We work with Adult Protective Services from the Department of Health and Human Services in Hillsdale, Lenawee, and Jackson Counties to offer safe, temporary housing, care coordination and other needs to ensure the safety of at risk adults in our community.
How to Support Safe Haven and the Prevention of Elder Abuse?
We have aligned with some amazing community partners who are committed to helping support the local Safe Haven service in our community. Below you will find local restaurants and shops where a portion of the proceeds go directly to support Safe Haven.
5th Annual Safe Haven Benefit Raffle
Tickets are $10 Each
To purchase stop by 102 N Main Street, Brooklyn or email email@example.com
Prize Pack Includes:
- White Oak Golf Course – Hillsdale
- Golf for 4 with Carts
- Cascades Golf Course – Jackson
- Golf for 4 with Carts
- Olivia’s Chop House – Jonesville
- $50 in Gift Cards
- Jackson College – Jackson
- $50 Gift Certificate for show of winner’s choice for the 2023 season
- Firekeepers Casino – Battle Creek
- $100 Gift Card
- Greenfield Village/ Henry Ford Museum – Dearborn
- 4 Entrance tickets for either the Village or Museum
Total Prize Value of $560!
Drawing will be held on June 30 at 7:30pm.
Need not be present to win.
The Meal Deal $10 Meal Boxes
$10 meal boxes are available!
Every meal box sold will provide $5 directly to Region 2 Area Agency on Aging to help support the Safe Haven Program which helps victims of Elder Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation.
Where: 308 W. Prospect St. Jackson, MI 49203
When: June 30th, 2022
Time: 11:00am – 11:00pm
Good for dine-in or take-out
• Deli Turkey Sandwich w/Chips and an Orange
• Railer Burger with Fries
• Barbecue Pulled Pork Sandwich w/Chips and an Orange
• Rooney’s Reuben with Chips and an Orange
• Stacked Ham and Cheese with Chips and an Orange
• Veggie Burger w/ Garden Salad (Ranch, Caesar, French or Italian dressing)
20% Of Your Bill Will Be Donated
Download and present the flyer to your server on:
When: Tuesday June 21, 2022
Time: 11am – 10pm
Where: Aubree’s Adrian 1329 S. Main St.
Valid on Dine-In, Delivery & Carryout
$1 From Each Order Will Be Donated
When: Tuesday May 31, 2022
Time: 8:00am – 2:00pm
Where: Callaghan’s Coffee Café – 109 S. Main Street, Brooklyn (517) 938-5136
Come join us to celebrate the 5th Annual Safe Haven Wrap-Up Celebration. There will be live music, a 50/50 drawing and a raffle drawing! A big thank you to 308 Brass Rail for hosting the celebration and a big thank you to Aubree’s, Callaghan’s Coffee Café and our community for supporting Safe Haven!
When: June 30, 2022
Time: 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Where: 308 W. Prospect St, Jackson, MI