A message from Julie Wetherby, CEO: Region 2 Area Agency on Aging is continuing to monitor COVID-19 and follow guidelines put forth by Michigan Department of Health and Human Services and the State of Michigan. Our priority is being sure that care is in place for the community members we serve while at the same time watching out for the health of our co-workers and their families as well as our providers. Please refer to www.michigan.gov/coronavirus and www.cdc.gov/covid19 for additional information.
Region 2 Area Agency on Aging is committed to the health and wellness to those we serve as well as our staff and community members.
It is important for all of us to work together to reduce the spread of the coronavirus in our community. Please continue to follow this advice:
• wash your hands often with soap and water or use hand sanitizer;
• avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands;
• cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing;
• avoid handshakes;
• avoid contact with people who are sick; and
• stay home when you are sick.
Please call us at 517-592-1974 if you or a loved one needs our assistance.
- Written by Area Agency