Date(s) - March 22, 2023
12:00 pm-1:30 pm
Become a Dementia Friend
People with dementia need to be understood and supported in their communities. You can help by becoming a Dementia Friend.
Attend a 1.5-hour Webinar to learn more!
What will I learn?
- What are some different types of dementia and its effects on the brain
- What is normal aging vs. signs & symptoms of dementia
- 5 Key messages about dementia
- How dementia affects people
- How people with dementia can have a good quality of life
- How we can make a difference in the lives of people with dementia or Alzheimer’s
Who should attend?
Everyone can benefit by better understanding dementia and how to interact with people who have this disease. This is a great introductory session for all employees, board members, new staff, and the general public!
Dementia Friends On-Line Trainings:
Tuesday January 24, 2023 12:30-2:00pm
Wednesday March 22, 2023 12:00-1:30pm
To register or to arrange an on-line training for your staff or organization, contact Region 2 Area Agency on Aging at 517-592-1974 or [email protected]