ARE YOU CARING FOR A LOVED ONE WITH MEMORY LOSS?
A Webinar Series that meets 1.5 per week for 3 weeks.
Developing Dementia Dexterity is a 3-session on-line class via Zoom for those caring for a person with dementia or Alzheimer’s. The program has been proven to reduce caregiver stress by giving them useful tools and information.
Learn how to:
• improve your confidence as a caregiver
• create a positive caregiving environment
• manage or redirect challenging behavior
• provide meaningful daily activities based on your loved one’s interests and abilities
• reduce caregiver-related stress
• learn to take better care of yourself
“I feel this program was very hands-on and educational, it not only gives you skills as a caregiver, but gives you insight into what the person is feeling and experiencing.”
Select a workshop time below to register or call (517) 592-1974.