Join the Movement! Become a Dementia Friend.
A Dementia Friend learns about dementia and then turns that understanding into action. We all have a part to play in creating dementia friendly communities! You can help by becoming a one today.
A Dementia Friend is someone who, through attending a live or online interactive session, learns about what it’s like to live with dementia and then turns that understanding into action. From telling friends about the program to visiting someone who is living with dementia, every action counts.
Attend a 1.5-hour Webinar to learn more!
What will I learn?
- What are some different types of dementia and its effects on the brain
- What is normal aging vs. signs & symptoms of dementia
- 5 Key messages about dementia
- How dementia affects people
- How people with dementia can have a good quality of life
- How we can make a difference in the lives of people with dementia or Alzheimer’s.
March 22, 2023
12:00 pm-1:30 pm